"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing Watch you smile while you are sleeping While you're far away and dreaming I could spend my life in this sweet surrender I could stay lost in this moment forever Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure" ~Aerosmith
June 4, 2020
the things that come out from kids' mouths... lol
Derrick and I went to pick up the boys from the daycare last night. On the way home we stopped by a pizza shop to pick up dinner. We pre-ordered and the shop offered curb pickup. So, we drive up, and a cute young girl brings out our pizza and wings. We sign the receipt when Lukas says: "I want to say something to the girl." So I roll down his window and out of nowhere he says: "I love you." Right away Noah adds: "and we have a bunk bed."